Before you dig in, please read the below, which applies to every transcript, and which I sadly need to post due to previous legal headaches and related misbehavior…
Chad Duval owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of The Start FM podcast, with all rights reserved, as well as his right of publicity.
WHAT YOU’RE WELCOME TO DO:
You are welcome to share the below transcript (up to 500 words) in media articles (e.g., The New York Times, Entrepreneur, LA Times), on your personal website, in a non-commercial article or blog post (e.g., Medium), and/or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include attribution to “The Start FM Podcast” and link back to the chadduval.com/epsode URL. For the sake of clarity, media outlets with advertising models are permitted to use excerpts from the transcript per the above.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
No one is authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or use Chad Duval’s name, image or likeness for any commercial purpose or use, including without limitation inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) that offers or promotes your or another’s products or services. For the sake of clarity, media outlets are permitted to use photos of Chad Duval from the MEDIA KIT or (obviously) license photos of Chad Duval from Getty Images, etc.
- Episode 1: 40 years worth of real estate experience and 100+ units later with Rick Jarman and Chad Duval
- Episode 2: Buying 3 pieces of land for $13k and techniques for implementing RUBS successfully with Darwin Crawford and Chad Duval
- Episode 3: What does 13 years of experience and over 95 units look like? with Matt Drouin and Chad Duval
- Episode 4: From a duplex to 500 units through syndication with Ola Dantis and Chad Duval
- Episode 5: Making $30k on his first deal and thoughts on mentorships with Jon Schoeller and Chad Duval
- Episode 6: Financing and rehabbing your first rental property with only 3.5% down with Matthew Porcaro and Chad Duval
- Episode 7: Who is Chad Duval, landlord-friendly states and “cash for keys” with Chad Duval
- Episode 8: The ugly side of real estate and why it’s not for everyone with Ben Leybovich and Chad Duval
- Episode 9: How he grew to 2,000 units after losing almost everything in 2008 with Kevin Bupp and Chad Duval
- Episode 10: How he made $48k on his first deal and over $160k on his next two! with Joshua P. Morse and Chad Duval
- Episode 11: Using 0% down, USDA loans and house hacking your first deal with Ola Dantis and Chad Duval
- Episode 12: This ONE loan type could get you in the real estate game with David Pere and Chad Duval
- Episode 13: How Rod Khleif got to Over 2,000 Doors with Rod Khleif and Chad Duval
- Episode 15: The Ups and Downs of Acquiring 1,600 Units in 6 Years with Jake Stenziano, Gino Barbaro and Chad Duval